Information Collection and Use
Motomon Corp. collects personally identifiable information when you register as a Motomon Corp. independent representative, when you register as a Motomon Corp. manufacturer, when you request our pricing via email, and when you enter promotions or incentives. Motomon Corp. may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. When you register with Motomon Corp., we ask for your name, email address, street address, city, state, zip code, phone, fax, cell phone, and sales-related data. Once you register with Motomon Corp. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. Motomon Corp. also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Motomon Corp. cookie information and the page you requested.
Because many members use our service during different time periods, we retain your personal information for continued service and convenience purposes. Motomon Corp. retains personally identifiable information for business purposes such as to keep accurate records, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms of Service, comply with applicable laws, enhancing members’ safety and security, or for any other legally permissible purpose. For example, information may be kept to prevent a user who has been removed for violating our Terms of Service from creating a new profile.
When you pay to subscribe to Motomon Corp., we ask for additional billing information which may include your credit card number, credit card expiration date, credit card security code, or your bank account number, bank routing code, and related billing information.
Motomon Corp. uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for contact with other Motomon Corp. members and for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Motomon Corp. Email
When you create a profile or submit your email address to Motomon Corp., you are “opting-in” to receive email from Motomon Corp. from time to time. Such email is therefore not “unsolicited commercial electronic mail” within the definition of the CAN-SPAM act of 2003.
To “opt-out” of Motomon Corp. emails, just reply back asking to remove your name from our email list. After opting-out as described in this paragraph, you may receive a few additional emails until the opt-out becomes effective.
Motomon Corp. members who become subscribers and who previously opted out of marketing emails are automatically opted in to our assistance emails. To opt out of such emails, please again follow one of the above procedures.
Motomon Corp. members whose subscription expires for the first time are automatically opted in to our Bronze Plan special offer emails. To opt out of such emails, please again follow one of the above procedures.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Motomon Corp. will not sell, rent or share your personally identifiable information with non-affiliated people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, or when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- we have your consent to share the information. You are deemed to have consented to sharing your information with our other members and further as described in this section when you submit your profile;
- we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested, including sharing of your payment method information with our credit card processors or with PayPal;
- we provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Motomon Corp. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personally identifiable information to help Motomon Corp. and its trusted partners to communicate with you about Motomon Corp.’s service or to provide offers from Motomon Corp. or our marketing partners (“trusted purposes”). However, these companies do not have any independent right to share the information except to perform the trusted purposes;
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- we find that your actions on our web site violates the Motomon Corp. Terms of Service.
Security of Your Information
Motomon Corp. implements security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as strong security and encryption. Motomon Corp. regularly monitors our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We restrict access to personal information to Motomon Corp. employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If there are any questions regarding this privacy police please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org