Terms of Service
Failure to Abide By These Terms
Your failure to abide by these terms may result in removal from the Motomon Corp. database.
Registered Users (“Members”) and Clients
A Registered User, or Member is either a company seeking sales representation (“Principal”) or an individual seeking sales representation opportunities selling to businesses that are the customers or potential customers of Members, or groups of such individuals organized into a single business (“Independent Sales Representative”, or “ISR”) who has created a profile on the Motomon Corp. Motomon Website or GPS platform. A Client is a company seeking Motomon Corp.’s Guaranteed Placement Service.
If you create a profile on the Motomon Corp. Motomon Website or GPS platform, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, that you are either a Principal or an Independent Sales Representative, and that you are either (1) acting on behalf of your employer and are authorized to act on behalf of your employer in such a transaction and that your employer is bound to these Terms of Service and that your employer owns the account regardless of who pays any subscription fees associated therewith unless your employer agrees in writing to waive ownership in your favor, or (2) you are an Independent Sales Representative acting on your own behalf.
Password-Protected Area of Motomon Website or GPS platform Restricted to Registered Users
Use of any password-protected area of the Motomon Website or GPS platform is restricted to the Registered User who has been given permission and a password to enter such area. This password cannot be distributed to others, and the Registered User is responsible for any and all damages to Motomon Corp. resulting from the distribution of his or her password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. If you share your password with anyone who is not a Registered User, Motomon Corp. may revoke all passwords without refund. You agree to notify Motomon Corp. promptly after the departure of any person to whom you provided a password, and Motomon Corp. reserves the right to cancel such password and issue a new password in lieu thereof. Motomon Corp. reserves the right to periodically issue changed passwords.
You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Motomon Corp. of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
Use of Material
Motomon Corp. authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Motomon Website or GPS platform solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
The contents of this Motomon Website or GPS platform, such as the “look” and “feel” of the Motomon Website or GPS platform, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other “Material”, are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of Motomon Corp. or its content suppliers or customers. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Motomon Website or GPS platform is the exclusive property of Motomon Corp. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other Motomon Website or GPS platform or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that Motomon Corp. creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Motomon Corp. copyright.
Acceptable Site Use
General Rules: Users may not use the Motomon Website or GPS platform in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
Standards for Internet Conduct
In connection with your use of the Motomon Website or GPS platform, you will not:
- Post, transmit, distribute, store, upload, or destroy material (i) in violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation, or (ii) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a Motomon Corp. employee or agent, an authorized user of Motomon Corp. services, Principal, or Independent Sales Representatives or Agencies, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements or the personal information of an individual other than yourself).
- Delete or modify any material posted by any other person or entity not related to you.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about independent sales representatives or agencies for purposes other than consideration of the independent sales representatives or agencies for potential contractual engagement by your company.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Register an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register.
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Motomon Website or GPS platform, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server, account, or profile that the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting malware, a virus, trojan horse, worm or corrupted data to the Motomon Website or GPS platform, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or any other form of solicitation;
- or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Motomon Corp. will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The Motomon Website or GPS platform may be used only for lawful purposes by independent sales representatives and agencies seeking representation opportunities and Motomon Corp. member companies seeking to engage the services of independent sales representatives and agencies. Motomon Corp. specifically prohibits any use of the Motomon Website or GPS platform, and all users agree not to use the Motomon Website or GPS platform, for any of the following:
- Posting or transmitting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or any other form of solicitation or any non-profile information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- YOU MAY NOT SPAM OUR MEMBER COMPANIES OR INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENCIES WHOSE PROFILES APPEAR ON THE MOTOMON WEBSITE OR GPS PLATFORM. YOU MAY NOT RESPOND TO A SALES OPPORTUNITY PROFILE OTHER THAN IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THAT SALES OPPORTUNITY ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF. RECRUITERS AT A MEMBER COMPANY MAY NOT USE ALLOCATED SALES OPPORTUNITY PROFILES OTHER THAN TO LIST AVAILABLE SALES REPRESENTATION OPPORTUNITIES AT THE MEMBER COMPANY.
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate profile information that you have posted for the purpose of seeking representation opportunities for yourself (living individual seeking sales representation opportunities on his or her own behalf) or agencies or groups consisting of such individuals.
- Posting any franchise or other business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment, unless such franchise or business opportunity is specifically described in the Sales Opportunity or Industry Expertise section of your profile, and the “Requires Up-Front Fee” checkbox is checked in the Additional Information section.
- Posting any pyramid scheme, “club membership,” or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, or requires recruitment of others including, but not limited to, members, sub-distributors or sub-agents, commonly referred to as “multi-level marketing” or “MLM.”
- Posting any business opportunity where the ISR sells directly to consumers, including consumer canvassing and consumer door-to-door sales.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Motomon Website or GPS platform or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Motomon Website or GPS platform’s infrastructure.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Motomon Website or GPS platform other than the search engine and search agents available from Motomon Corp. on this Motomon Website or GPS platform and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome).
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Motomon Website or GPS platform.
- Framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Motomon Website or GPS platform without the prior written consent of Motomon Corp.
Sending a Contact Request to a member that is not relevant to the opportunity or services presented by that member is considered spam and is prohibited. In particular, using Motomon Corp. to sell products or services directly to another Motomon Corp. member is prohibited. Motomon Corp. in its sole discretion upon determination that a member is spamming other members may reduce the Contact Request allotment, reduce other privileges, or remove the profile of the spammer.
Communication with Motomon Corp. and Other Motomon Corp. Members
Your use of the Motomon Corp. Motomon Website or GPS platform requires that you keep your profile information correct and up-to-date. Motomon Corp.’s communications with you and communications between Motomon Corp. members may have financial consequences to you. When we attempt to deliver such communications, we will use the email address or voice telephone number that you have provided in your profile. It is your responsibility to see that these methods of contact are not prevented by out-of-date information or by blocking by technical means, including but not limited to spam blocking by you or your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
If you have come to our Motomon Website or GPS platform by clicking on a Sponsored Link on a Search Engine Results Page, such as Google, when you complete a profile on our site we may track your visit by sending anonymous information to that Search Engine.
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and by using this Motomon Website or GPS platform you agree not to, do the following things: post the profile or personal information of anyone other than yourself, post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designation or labels that you upload; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner or otherwise post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as material protected by a nondisclosure agreement); post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image or statement; post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person; or post material that contains viruses, corrupted data, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Motomon Corp. does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of information or communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. Information posted by users includes but is not limited to their profiles, display ads, Free & Deals ads, testimonials, reviews, feedback, cancellation comments, blog posts, and Contact notes. Communications posted by users includes information conveyed via the Motomon Website or GPS platform email mechanisms in connection with communication to other members or to Motomon Corp. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
Motomon Corp. acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user-submitted information and has no obligation to screen communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms of Service, Motomon Corp. may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Motomon Corp. has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Motomon Corp. reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Motomon Website or GPS platform for violating the Terms of Service or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive. Motomon Corp. may take any action with respect to user-submitted information that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for Motomon Corp. or may cause Motomon Corp. to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its Internet Service Providers (ISPs) or other suppliers.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Motomon Website or GPS platform, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, or in providing a review of Motomon Corp.’s services directly to Motomon Corp. or to one of its trusted partners, you grant Motomon Corp. and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Motomon Website or GPS platform retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
In addition to the grants specified in the preceding paragraph, you grant to Motomon Corp. right to modify, remove, or withhold publication of all or portions of your submitted content that violate Motomon Corp. policies disclosed on the Motomon Website or GPS platform, such as contact information submitted to areas of the Motomon Website or GPS platform where such information is prohibited, including but not limited to uploaded text, html, images, videos, and linked videos.
MOTOMON CORP. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MOTOMON WEBSITE OR GPS PLATFORM WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE MOTOMON WEBSITE OR GPS PLATFORM AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE MOTOMON WEBSITE OR GPS PLATFORM OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, MOTOMON CORP. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE MOTOMON WEBSITE OR GPS PLATFORM AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. MOTOMON CORP., TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MOTOMON CORP. MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Records and Communications
Our records, kept in the regular course of business, shall be presumed to accurately reflect the contents of your instructions to us and, in the absence of manifest error, will be binding and conclusive.
When you provide us with your phone number or cell phone number, you agree that we may call that number with service messages, including calls via an auto dialer or prerecorded calls, notwithstanding any state or federal law or regulation that would otherwise prevent us from engaging in this activity without your consent.
Links to Third Party Sites
Motomon Corp. may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions and ideas, if you choose, about its Motomon Website or GPS platform and services (“Feedback”). You agree that Motomon Corp. may, in its sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to Motomon Corp. in any way, including in future modifications of the Motomon Website or GPS platform and services, multimedia works or advertising and promotional materials relating thereto. You hereby grant Motomon Corp. a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, non-revocable, royalty-free license to use, modify, create derivative works from, distribute and display any information you provide to Motomon Corp. in the Feedback.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOMON CORP., ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE MOTOMON WEBSITE OR GPS PLATFORM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MOTOMON WEBSITE OR GPS PLATFORM AND THE MATERIAL, OR ANY EXTERNAL WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MOTOMON CORP. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
No Resale or Unauthorized Use
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Term and Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Motomon Website or GPS platform.
Motomon Corp. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your information from this Motomon Website or GPS platform and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Motomon Website or GPS platform or any other service provided to you by Motomon Corp., upon any breach by you of these Terms of Service or if Motomon Corp. is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to Motomon Corp. In addition, Motomon Corp. reserves the right to refuse publication of profiles and display ads submitted to this Motomon Website or GPS platform, and to refuse any related service in its sole discretion without cause.
The Motomon Website or GPS platform is only a venue. The Motomon Website or GPS platform acts as a venue for (i) member companies to post profiles of their independent sales opportunities and (ii) for independent sales representatives to post profiles of their own industry expertise for the purpose of evaluating independent sales opportunities for themselves. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Motomon Corp. cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Further, nothing herein obligates or requires Motomon Corp. to attempt to determine if a user is who they claim to be. Motomon Corp. expects that you will use caution and common sense when using the Motomon Website or GPS platform.
Motomon Corp. is not involved in the actual transaction between member companies and independent sales representatives. Motomon Corp. has no responsibility or control, and no warranty is given for the quality, safety or legality of the sales opportunities or profiles posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of member companies to offer sales opportunities to independent sales representatives, the ability of independent sales representatives to perform, or the level of sales or financial success of its members. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Motomon Website or GPS platform.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any profile or material contained therein placed by you on the Motomon Website or GPS platform. Member companies are solely responsible for their postings on the Motomon Website or GPS platform.
Motomon Corp. does not warrant or guarantee that an independent sales representative’s profile will be viewed by any specific number of member companies, or that any member company will have viewed it.
Motomon Corp. is not to be considered as an employer or be a party to a contract seeking independent sales representation with respect to your use of the Motomon Website or GPS platform, and Motomon Corp. shall not be responsible for any decisions to enter into a sales representation agreement, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting sales opportunities on the Motomon Website or GPS platform.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Motomon Corp., its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your membership, your Use of Material, your User Submissions including uploaded images, or your breach of the terms of these Terms of Service. Motomon Corp. shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Contact Allotments “Roll Over.” You will be able to use your remaining contact allotment any time in the future after resubscribing to a self-service plan.
Telephone Support. Motomon Corp. offers telephone support to Members using our Motomon Website or GPS platform. The following conditions govern your access to telephone support:
- Members who have an unexpired subscription to Motomon Corp. are entitled to unlimited telephone support of their use of our service during our normal Customer Support hours. Motomon Corp. reserves the right to limit this service specifically to matters pertaining to the use of our Motomon Website or GPS platform, and does not include general support for information technology, the Internet, or computer systems not specifically related to the use of our Motomon Website or GPS platform.
- Members who have an expired subscription to Motomon Corp. are not entitled to unlimited telephone technical support. Rather such support is at the discretion of Motomon Corp.
Prices. All prices are in US Dollars. Motomon Corp. reserves the right to change prices and other Terms of Service at any time without notice.
Subscription. Subscription. When you have submitted your credit card to purchase devices or subscriptions to Motomon Corp., you are purchasing the right to use the specified number of subscriptions any time to activate any GPS device that you may need.
Payment Method. Your method of payment for your subscription will be by credit card, PayPal or wire transfers.
Return of Samples. It is a common expectation that when reps do not accept or discontinue your line that you will be able to get your samples back. Oftentimes, professional courtesy does cause this to happen. However, you understand that any samples you provide to a rep are at your own risk unless you have entered into a Sales Representation Agreement with the rep that specifies otherwise. Your assumption of this risk applies to your cost of the samples, associated shipping costs, and resulting lost profit, and that you are not guaranteed to be able to receive payment for them or receive them back, regardless of which party pays for any associated shipping costs.
Terms of Service for Display Ads
If you have submitted copy and graphics for a display ad for our Hot Sales Opportunities page, you agree that:
- You will submit materials according to the specifications provided by Motomon Corp. at the time of your subscription.
- You will be presented privately the rendered ad for your approval prior to its publication. However, if you do not respond to such a request for your approval in a timely manner, you agree that that constitutes your implicit approval for publication on the Motomon Corp. Motomon Website or GPS platform.
- Motomon Corp. will accept only final copy and layout. While we will work with you on the look of the ad, before submitting your materials, you should have all of your team members approve the ad layout and copy.
- In the case where you ask us to create the ad without submitting a mockup or layout, or depart from said specifications, Motomon Corp. is willing to create such an ad subject to our specifications, which includes file size limitations and quality standards. In the case of no mockup or layout, you agree that the layout created by Motomon Corp. becomes the “final copy and layout” and you give up the right to make changes to the original ad other than minor changes and corrections to the copy. Motomon Corp. strongly recommends that you prepare the mockup or layout so that you have the maximum control over the appearance of your ad.
- Motomon Corp. will make its best efforts to render your ad according to your instructions, for display in recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Unless you have made a special arrangement with Motomon Corp., your display ad will be published only during the time you have a paid subscription in effect.
Immediate communication is the backbone of Motomon Corp. As an independent sales representative or agency, you agree to the following:
- You will return to the Motomon Corp. Motomon Website or GPS platform to confirm your status at least once every 30 days.
- Your profile has a status of Featured, Active, Inactive, or Removed. You control the status of your profile.
- You must actively be seeking new commission-only lines if your profile is Featured or Active.
- You will keep your profile up-to-date with a valid phone number and email address that you actively monitor.
- You will respond immediately to all contact requests via the Motomon Corp. Motomon Website or GPS platform.
- You are required to respond to all contact requests, whether you are interested or not.
- A contact request means that a company has paid Motomon Corp. for your contact information.
- In addition to responding directly to the Principal, you must also indicate your response via your Contacts page.
- Motomon Corp. sales opportunities are commission-only.
- There are no jobs, salaries, or draws available through Motomon Corp.
- If you require an up-front fee, you must indicate that in your profile. Up-front fees include advances, retainers, salaries and draws.
- If you appear to be seeking employment, your profile will be inactivated.
- You will receive email from Motomon Corp.
- Motomon Corp. uses opt-in email. Emails from Motomon Corp. are solely for the purpose of helping your sales representation business and are not spam.
- You will receive emails from companies seeking sales representation and from Motomon Corp.
- You will make sure that your computer does not block emails from Motomon Corp.
- You will assure that your actively monitored mail box is not full for unreasonable lengths of time.
- You will create only one Motomon Corp. profile
- Members are allotted a limited number of Contact Requests.
- When a Principal requests contact with two Reps and then discovers that they are the same entity, they justifiably consider that the Rep has “spammed” them.
- Motomon Corp. may remove without notice any additional profiles that you have created.
- You will refrain from selling other products and services to the principal.
- The purpose of your relationship with a Motomon Corp. Principal is solely to represent their products and services lines to your buyers.
- Our Members do not expect or desire that you will attempt to treat them as a buyer for any products or services.
- Such selling to Members is prohibited.
Terms of Service Governing Images That You Upload to Motomon Corp.
If you upload an image to your Motomon Corp. profile, in addition to the Terms of Service described elsewhere in this document including the Standards for Internet Conduct section, you may only upload an image that is one of the following:
- your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- your company logo;
- a photograph of a product or service of your company.
Motomon Corp. reserves the right to hide or remove from publication images that do not meet our quality standards. When such images are removed, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you.
Examples of sub-standard images include but are not limited to images that appear to be far out of focus or of extremely low resolution, images with an extreme close up of a facial feature, or images that attempt to meet the above-listed requirements but fail because the cropping is incorrect, such as a head-shot where the head is missing.
Other prohibited image content includes contact information, such as a phone number, email address, web address, or QR code.
Additional Terms of Service in connection with Third Party offers.
From time to time Motomon Corp. may offer in conjunction with third parties additional services to Motomon Corp. members. Such offers are governed wholly by the Third Party, and Motomon Corp. takes no liability for the content of such offers, or the performance of Third Parties thereunder.
If there are any questions regarding these terms of service please contact us at email@example.com